26 September 2007

I Have A New Job

I just wanted to share with you guys that after almost a month of being unemployed, I now have a new job. Yes, it's just a job! It's not a career or anything, but I guess it wil do for now. I have to be honest that I was really BORED when I was unemployed. The only good thing that came with being unemployed is that I got to spend a lot of time with my dog (Mojo), and I got to catch up on my reading. Now, I am not going to go into details of what I would be doing and where. I don't want any stalkers! Anyways, I start work on Monday. Thankfully, I just live about 15 minutes away from where I would be working so I would still be able to sleep in (plus, my shift isn't that early).


I am so happy now that I have a job. I will no longer be bored and I can now put my travel plans in order.

"TO JOBS THAT PAY THE RENT!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations for conquering a new job! hehe...