21 September 2007

I got a dog.


I adopted a dog a couple of days ago and I named him Mojo. It's been a while since I last had a dog. I think it's been 4 or 5 years. I have to say that I am so happy that I adopted Mojo. I used to always head out and just wander in the city, but now I actually want to stay home with Mojo. Well, is this how it's going to be when I have children? Anyways, I went out with my friend Julie Ann the other day and of course I took Mojo with me including a big bag of necessities. It's a lot of work to take your dog out somewhere, but then again it's very rewarding. Dogs are very sweet! I just love it when I come home and Mojo is there by the door already waiting for me. Since it's been a while since I last had a dog, Mojo is going to be really spoiled...he even sleeps in my bed!

Having a dog also has a downside. Mojo wakes up everytime he hears a door open and he crie when he sees somebody leave...so, I am guessing that there would be no late night hook ups for me. The positive side of it is that I save money on going out (which I then spend on things for Mojo, so really...NO SAVINGS) and I get to catch up on my reading.

To Mojo -- WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!

I LOVE DOGS and dawgs!






No comments: