06 August 2008

Moving On


Honestly, I wanted to name this entry, "It ain't over 'til it's over".

Why? It's because Jonathan and I are talking again. However, I just realized that no matter how much I pursue this, or work on the relationship, it WILL NEVER WORK.

Jonathan just turned 17 and I will be turning 26 in about 2 weeks. Considering the age gap that we have, I know that we will never see eye to eye in a lot of things. When September rolls in, he will be back in HIGH SCHOOL and I will be working. In school, he will be with a lot of guys that he would most likely find more attractive than I am...and the most important thing is that they would be around his age. I understand that Jonathan still has A LOT of growing up to do. He also has a lot of things to learn and experience. I am not sure that I am ready to go back into my teen years and experience the same stuff AGAIN. As much as I would like to take this journey with him, I know deep inside that he has to wander and fly by himself and grow up. It's SAD, I know. The least that I can do is hope that someday, somewhere, our paths would cross again and hopefully that time, we will be given the chance to be together.

Like what I have told Jonathan before, once that I like someone, I will always have a special place in my heart for them...that is until they give me a reason to hate them. Nonetheless, I will really miss Jonathan...I will miss the late night talks, the flirting, the laughs, and most especially, the way that he made me feel.

I wish that I didn't fall too fast, but I guess that's just the way that I am. Until my broken heart is fully mended, I will just be singing the song below. Click on it if you want to hear my theme song for the next couple of weeks.



Well, now that I am done (hopefully) blogging about my whirlwind of a summer romance, I will continue blogging about the updates that I owe all of you.

No comments: