01 August 2008

It's Over


It's OVER!!!

My summer romance ended as fast as it started! In exactly 7 days, I was elated, I was in love, and I got my heart broken. To say the least, I had been PLAYED by a 17 year old guy. I guess you can't really expect him to date a 26 year old guy like me. I am fine with that. I can live with the fact that there will be guys who will not want me, or will not take me for the way that I am. The thing that hurts the most about this 7 day whirlwind of a romance is that I was lead on to believe that there was something, when there was absolutely nothing. I HATE that.

I will live. I have been hurt before, but like all wounds this will take some time. I hate the fact that I always fall so fast, but I guess that's just the way that I am.

It's a good thing that I am Filipino, I have a lot of sad love songs to choose from.

No comments: